Wednesday 30 July 2014

Stupid Call Center Customer 11

Employee
'Thank you for calling the credit card department. How can I help you today?'

Stupid Customer
'Yes, I wanted to see when I will receive my new credit card.'

Employee
'My pleasure, can I ask some security questions to see your application'

The Stupid Customer provides answers to her security questions, and after checking there are no credits in process for the Stupid Customer. Checking further the employee discovers the Stupid Customer has already has a card with the bank and has maxed out the credit card with a £500 limit. 

Employee
'I do see that you already have an account with us. When did you apply for a second card?'

Stupid Customer
'I didn't apply, but I already used all the money from the first card. I was just wondering when you would be another?!'

No comments:

Post a Comment