Friday 7 October 2011

Stupid Grocery Customer 2

Employee
'Will you need to buy any bags with your order?'

Stupid Customer
'No.'

*at the end of her order*
Employee
'And you'll be okay carrying that all out without a bag..?'

Stupid Customer
'Yes.'

Employee
'Okay! Here's your receipt, Thank you so much and have a good weekend.'

Stupid Customer
'Can I have a bag?'

Employee
'.... Umm yeah, sure...'

Stupid Customer
'Am I supposed to give you change or what?'

Employee
'Well, don't worry about it this time It's just 5 cents, just remember for next time, I'm supposed to charge you.'

Stupid Customer
'You don't have to be so RUDE about it. I didn't know you charged.'

Employee
'I'm sorry? I didn't mean to come off rude, I just mean I did ask you a couple times so just remember for next time :) Have a good day!'

The Stupid Customer storms to the end of the till and starts digging around in her purse, speaking angrily to her daughter beside her

Stupid Customer
'We can go home in a minute- She wants me to give her money.'

Employee
'No...Ma'am, please don't worry about it'

Stupid Customer proceeds to now throw five pennies at employee

Employee
'Ma'am you don't need to hurl your change at me, I meant it when I said you could have the bag for free.'

Stupid Customer
'That's it, I want to speak to your manager, you are disgustingly rude!'


Submitted by;
@noisenkisses

No comments:

Post a Comment