Tuesday 13 September 2011

Stupid Retail Customer 7

Stupid customer and daughter ask for assistance from an employee.

Stupid Customer
'Excuse me, I can't seem to find any XXL's in this polo on that rail'

Employee looks up and spots one right away.

Stupid Customer
'How did you find that size so quickly?'

Employee
'It says the size right here in the label, and I could clearly see it from where I was standing.

Stupid Customer
'Oh okay... also do you have any T-shirts that are light weight thin material for the summer'

Employee
'No.. unfortunately all our T-shirts are quite a standard thickness of cotton.'

Stupid Customer
'But my husband bought one last year, it was perfect.'

Employee 
'No sorry, we don't stock that material for our T-shirts.'

Stupid Customer 
'Oh wait! There they are....!'

Stupid Customer and daughter walk over and start looking through the button down short sleeved shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment