Friday 30 March 2012

Stupid Retail Customer 42

Stupid Customer
'Do you sell *particular brand*'

Employee
'We’ve sold out at the minute, but we sell these which are just as good. *gestures*'

Stupid Customer
'No, no it’s got to be this brand, it’s for my father. When will you be getting them back in?'

Employee
'Not for a few weeks, we have to order them in from out of the country.'

Stupid Customer
'Why does it take a few weeks?'

Employee
'…it’s from OVERSEAS. It takes a lot longer than ordering from the UK.'

Stupid Customer
'But I need one. Where can I get one? Will those shops further down sell them?'

Employee
'I’m afraid I don’t know what they sell.'

Stupid Customer
'*very confused look* What?'

Employee
'I only work in this shop, not those. I don’t know what they sell.'

Stupid Customer
'*even more confused* Well…will London sell them? If I go down to London, will I get one there?'

No comments:

Post a Comment